If you are interested in booking or hiring any of the comedians that are featured on this website please email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to pass on your enquiry.
• “Darn good writing throughout…great insights into life, smashing one-liners plus Reddin-Clancy is a quality performer” - Adelaide Theatre Guide
Katie’s first stand up gig was headlining The Last Laugh Comedy Club at The Athenaeum to 200 people in 2013 in Melbourne, Australia. Five gigs later she débuted her one-woman character show ,‘Kate Middleton Show Queen’ at La Boheme (winner of Best Venue), a 55 seater for Adelaide Fringe Festival 2013. The show received critical acclaim:
• “Katie Reddin Clancy’s prodigious acting talents make the show worth seeing” – Heckler
• “A brunette Bridget Jones, passionate and captivating… the perfect girls’ night out” - Rip It Up
• “This show ranks number 6 for Week One of Adelaide Fringe” – The Australian
• “Kate Middleton Show Queen is a bittersweet show about finding one’s place in life. It is also a display of talent, wit, fantastic delivery and zeal!” - Fringereview.co.uk
• “…well observed and beautifully delivered” – Adelaide Now
• "Reddin-Clancy combines humor, wit and intriguing storytelling with a raw performance..." – Fringe Benefits
Katie then transferred to a 300 seater, Red Bennies for Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2013:
• "Reddin-Clancy's acting is first-rate and I am left wanting to see more of her" - Herald Sun
Katie is now to be found on the London stand up circuit. She is a regular at various clubs such as The Camden Head, Up The Creek, The Cavendish Arms, Party Piece and The Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh.
• So You Think You’re Funny – Semi Finalist.
She’s also compering, writing a play, a radio show and her next solo show for Brighton Fringe 2015.
Previously, Katie has had a versatile career in the entertainment industry as a voiceover artist, actress, radio/ television presenter, broadcast journalist and a writer. Credits include:
Stage: She won ‘The Jessie Scrivener Award’ for the title role of Miss Julie and played Matty in The Island (The Scotsman ****).
Commercial work includes an Escada perfume commercial and an ident for ITV3.
Virals: Malmaison hotels, Sony and ING bank. For ING, Katie improvised Irish, Welsh and Southern American women directed by Nic Alderton.
Voiceover clients include: Carte Noire coffee, Pantene, Burberry, L’Oreal, Kellogg’s, Proctor and Gamble (Irish Accent), The Irish and UK Daily and Sunday Mirror (UK and Irish accent), Kit Kat, Design Council, Anthony Nolan Charity, Durex and radio stations including: Capital FM, Classic FM, Heart FM and Kiss 100 FM.
Radio: Lady Chiltern and Lady Basildon in Oscar Wilde’s An Ideal Husband for Oneword/ Channel 4.
Katie co - presented and produced the radio show, The Menu Sessions with Atomic Hooligan and Jay Cunning on Breaks FM and Ministry of Sound before they released a podcast. The show came second internationally as Best Radio Show for breakbeat in Breakspoll 2006 receiving 130,000 downloads that month. The Menu label and artists all won prestigious awards.
She has also presented and produced for: Radio Avalon - Glastonbury Festival Radio, Magic FM, Rapture/ BPM television and corporate clients such as Canon and KDDI.